Monday, April 19, 2010

Round 3!! LITTLE DREAMER APPRENTICE PROGRAM!!!

I can't believe!!! I made it into Round 3 of the Little Dreamer Apprentice Program! This last week has been crazy and wonderful all at the same time. I've learned so much from Michelle at Little Dreamers in just one week and had an amazing time getting to know all the artists! This time we had to create 4 elements - one with glitter, one metal, one with stitching and then one of our choice. They will be posted soon on the Little Dreamers Site to download for free so when that happens I will let you know. I can't wait to find out what's in store for this upcoming week!

3 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Congratulatons!!!! Keep it on!

Jen said...

Thanks Nat! :0)

Casey Wright said...

Congratulations Jen! Can't wait to get started using your kit :)